The Five Focus Words

Excellence

Excellence means that you are very good at different things and that you have lots of different talents. If you have Excellence then you could be good at some things but not too good at other things. I think that the school chose this word because they believe that everyone has excellence in them somewhere.

Love

Love means that you are very respectful and that you care about everything good that happens to you. I think that the school chose this word because we all love God and because we are all grateful for our life. I also think that they chose love as a focus word because we love each other.

Respect

Respect means that you care and love things. I think that the school chose this word to be a focus word because we respect things and we care for people. I also think that they chose respect because we love and respect God.

Gratitude

Gratitude means that you’re grateful for the things that happen In your life. It also means that you are thankful for the world, water, food, a house, an education and more. I think that the school chose this word because we are grateful for our life and our education.

Justice

Justice means doing the right thing and having the right result. I think that the school chose this word because we all have rights and because we should all do the right thing.